H.264, 4-Channel Analog Record, 120/100 IPS NTSC/PAL, 250 GB TO 2 TB Onboard Storage. The DX4104 Series digital video recorder (DVR) is the next generation of an affordable entry-level DVR.
The unit is designed for the entry-level market that requires one to four camera inputs, powerful video storage management with efficient H.264 compression, multi-event recording, quick and easy to use graphical user interface (GUI), internal storage capacity up to 2 TB, and remote client connectivity to as many as 100 DX4104 units. The DX4104 not only replaces the traditional VCR and multiplexer combination, it provides a solution that scales from stand-alone to networked.
- H.264 compression
- 250 to 2000 GB of internal video storage
- Optional DVD device
- 120/100 IPS at 352×240/352×288 NTSC/PAL
- Up to 704 x 480/704 x 576 NTSC/PAL resolution
- PTZ Control via Pelco D and Pelco P protocols
- Multi-event recording mode
- Channel independent resolution, quality, and frame rate settings
- HDD Storage Manager for disk optimization
- Continuous, motion, alarm, instant, and scheduled recording
- Full-function remote agent with administration functions