Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX Series Switches
Posted on June 2, 2015 by newbrandmedia
Create Business Opportunities More Simply and Securely
Extend enterprise-class services to wherever you want, far from the wiring closet. Cisco Catalyst Compact Switches help transform the workspace by delivering management simplicity and flexibility, optimum user experience, lower cost, and faster deployment. These fan-less switches are ideal to help you create new business opportunities in the enterprise Internet of Things (IoT).
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX Series Switches are Layer 3 switches purpose built to enhance scalability and reduce costs with cable consolidation.
- Fan-less design and flexible mounting options, ideal for deployment outside wiring closets; in classrooms, hotel rooms, etc.
- Scalable with 10 Gb uplinks and enhanced Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities
- The option to run Cisco Catalyst Instant Access mode (on models with 10 Gb uplinks) for management simplicity
- Integration with Cisco TrustSec for identity, segmentation, and security
- Switch hibernation mode and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) for energy efficiency
The 3560-CX Series also offers support for Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) for:
- Software-defined networking (SDN) Programmability
- Network plug-and-play (PnP)