Posted on March 9, 2011 by newbrandmedia
- Materials: Internal parts are brass, zinc, or corrosion-treated steel.
- Escutcheons: 10 3/8″ (263mm) H x 3 1/4″ (82mm) W x 1″ (25mm) D (1″ (25mm) at the top, sloping down to 3/4 (19mm) at the bottom)
- Door thickness: Standard lock configuration designed for doors 1 3/4″ (44mm) – 2 1/4″ (57mm) thick.
- Lever handle: Brass, bronze, or stainless steel base material. Lever styles 14 and 15 return to a minimum of 1/2″ (12mm) of door surface.
606 – satin brass, clear coated
613* – oxidized satin bronze, oil rubbed
626 – satin chromium plated (brass base material)
690** – dark bronze coated (brass base material)
* 613 finish is designed to wear over time, providing an “antique” appearance.
** 690 finish will continue as a dark brown appearance over time.
Exterior trim assembly compatible to exit hardware from Precision, Von Duprin, or Sargent 8000 rim device.
- Provides online lock capabilities for applications where building code requires exit hardware
- Exit trim comes standard with Door Position Switch (DS). It also comes with lead wires to connect to an optional
- Request-to-Exit (RQE) switch and an optional latch position switch available with the Precision line of exit devices.
- Request-to-Exit (RQE) & Latch Position Switch (LS) not available on Precision mortise
- Latch Position Switch (LS) not available
- The actual Request-to-Exit (RQE) & Latch Position Switch (LS) are never included with the EXQ trim. Those switches must be pruchased separately.
- All EXQ trim must be installed by a Stanley® Certified Technician or warranty will be voided
- Exit hardware sold separately
EXIT TRIM – COMPATIBILITY CHART
|Device Type||Precision 2000||Von Duprin 98/99||Sargent 8800|
|Rim – w/o key override||2103||98TP, 99TP, 98L, 99L||8828, 8863, 8866|
|Surface Vertical Rod – w/o key override||2203||9827TP, 9947TP, 9827L, 9927L||N/A|
|Concealed Vertical rod – w/o key override||2703||9847TP, 9947TP, 9847L, 9947L||N/A|
|Rim – with key override||2103||98TP, 99TP, 98L, 99L||N/A|
|Surface Vertical Rod – with key override||2203||9827TP, 9947TP, 9827L, 9927L||N/A|
|Concealed Vertical rod – with key override||2703||9847TP, 9947TP, 9847L, 9947L||N/A|