Deter the misuse of emergency exit doors with the discrete Red Exitguard. The ideal solution for security of fire exit doors. An integral high power sounder is activated when the door is opened to warn those in the vicinity that security has been breached.
- Keyswitch Control
- High Power 105db Sounder
- Auto Re-arm & Reset Delay (variable)
- Optional Door Open Too Long Delay 15s
- Visual Alarm Indication
- Batteries (where applicable) and door contact supplied
- Tamper Switch
- Separate Tamper Tone with Manual Reduction
- Battery Condition Monitor (battery models)
- IMPROVED Chime Facility
- NEW Selectable Alarm Tones
- NEW Simple Function Change by Internal Jumpers
Supplied with full fitting instructions, including wall fixings, batteries, door contact, 1 metre of cable and door warning label.
Models available are:
EX104 is battery powered
- Use where a separate supply of power is not available and the protected door is opened infrequently. Depending on usage the 6 x AA batteries supplied can last up to 3 years. The Exitguard will continue to function for at least two weeks after a battery fault indication.
EX105 is 12vdc powered
- Use where the protected door may be opened frequently or the sounder may need to sound for a long time. There is an alarm output relay for connection to remote systems. This version cannot be powered from batteries.
EX106 is mains powered
- Use where the protected door may be opened frequently or the sounder may need to sound for a long time. Six AA batteries are supplied to provide power in the event of mains failure. The integral power supply will also provide up to 200ma at 12vdc for ancillary equipment such as remote indicators and sounders.