FLIR leads the pack in thermal security technology with the new TCX Bullet and Mini Bullet — innovating the first class of cameras to combine 24/7 high-contrast thermal video and high-performance built-in video motion detection (VMD) with a level of affordability that the industry has never seen.
FLIR thermal cameras give you the advantage to see clearly in complete darkness without any illumination, in bright sunlight, through smoke, dust or even light fog.
Delivering intrusion detection, video alarm verification, lighting control, people counting, retail traffic flow and queue management, TCX enables a whole new range of applications for thermal imaging in one affordable device.
Eliminate False Alarms
More reliable than visible cameras, high-contrast thermal imaging results in a dramatic reduction in false alarms
- Not affected by changes in lighting, low-contrast scenes or inclement weather
- No illumination is required
- Outperforms comparably priced visual cameras at night and in challenging lighting conditions
Easy Integration in All Environments
With the flexibility to integrate anywhere you need it, you can even employ the TCX in cold climates
- Plug and play with FLIR mobile apps, FLIR network or MPX recorders
- Tri-mode connection: IP, MPX (HDCVI) and analog video outputs
- PoE Class 3 & 12 VDC, Indoor/outdoor IP66, temp range -40°C - 50°C (Anti-Ice)
Detection and Verification in One Device
The TCX Thermal Bullet Cameras provide affordable intrusion detection and accurate video alarm verification in one device
- Detection with built-in VMD or third-party analytics
- Clear video 24/7 for video alarm verification