Posted on June 11, 2015 by newbrandmedia
The HandKey II product is ideal for applications where consistent and dependable security is of prime importance. The product is easy to maintain, and provides an ideal mix of convenience, security, and peace of mind.
The HandKey II utilizes hand geometry to verify the identity of the user and enhance security at any door. The HandReader helps to ensure that only authorized users can gain access. Users cannot swap badges or forget their credential. Adding and deleting users is easy and the system can be expanded to support more users as your needs grow.
• Supports multiple credentials, including proximity, magnetic stripe, bar code, HID iCLASS® and MIFARE®
• Field-installable Ethernet module
• Outdoor enclosures available
• Field upgrade available up to 32,512 users or an additional memory module upgrade up to 259,072 users
• Three user-definable outputs to connect other devices like audible or silent alarms, door locks or lighting systems.
• Specially formulated antimicrobial coating on the platen inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew, limiting the spread of germs. Coating lasts for the life of the product.
• Blue hand outline on the platen facilitates easy enrollment and reduces errors during verification.
Electronic Access Control Catalog
Time & Attendance Biometrics
HandNet for Windows Product Registration
Get BIM Models
HandNet for Windows