Perimeter Security Made Easy, Reliable and Affordable.
Fully wrapped by stainless steel mesh Ideal for installation on wire fences and concertina coil.
The system utilize 3 layers of false alarm filtration - Algorithm of detection, 11 levels of sensitivity easily adjusted with dip switches and a weather station to avoid false alarms caused by weather condition.
The sensor cable can be installed on a fence of any kind, or similar tile roof, light walls, solar power panels and be connected to any standard alarm system panel, Scada or DVR.
The IRONCLAD Perimeter Alarm System Is the ideal solution for protecting:
- Ready for installation affordable kits.
- 3 Layers of False Alarm Filtration - Extreme low false alarm rate.
- No training or special tools needed, comes with installation manual.
- No calibration - The system self-calibrates.
- Maintenance free - 2 years warranty on the sensor cable.
- 11 Levels of sensitivity per zone.
- Dry contact relay outputs (NO or NC), can be connected to any alarm system/DVR.
- Ideal for installation on chain link fences or concertina coils.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Ironclad
- Commercial and Industrial areas.
- Car, RV, Boat or Equipment storage areas.
- Solar farms and Photovoltaic power plants.
- Water, Electrical utility substations.
- Courtyards of large houses.
- Self Storage facilities.
- Radio, Cellular, Communication antennas.
The fence alarm sensor system is sold as one of 6 options ready to install kit:
Each kit also includes: An analyzer in a weatherproof enclosure and sensor cable in chosen length.
To cover larger perimeters there is an option to combine as many kits as needed.
- Sensor kit that includes 250ft/75m of sensor line (one zone)
- Sensor kit that includes 500ft/150m of sensor cable (two zones) in length, 250ft/75m each for each zone.
- Sensor kit that includes 500ft/150m of sensor line (one zone)
- Sensor kit that includes 1000ft/300m of sensor cable (two zones) in length, 500ft/150m each for each zone.
- Sensor kit that includes 1000ft/300m of sensor line (one zone)
- Sensor kit that includes 2000ft/600m of sensor cable (two zones) in length, 1000ft/300m each for each zone.