Designed to give users the power and scalability of an IT centric enterprise-class access control solution, without the high costs, configuration time and extensive training commitments.Designed to give users the power and scalability of an IT centric enterprise-class access control solution, without the high costs, configuration time and extensive training commitments. The PointGuard X software and hardware is easy to install and use, but does not limit the client to the “skinny” features of traditional small business access control packages. It integrated access control solution is built on a sophisticated enterprise open-architecture software platform called SAFEnet with an accessible MSDE or SQL back end, that has been successfully protecting high-security government and blue-chip enterprise clients for over two decades. It ’s unique value to the security industry comes from a fact that it was designed around specific requirements from dealers, installers and end users. The PointGuard X system delivers the greatest ease of installation and useability on the market.
An effective entry-level access control system should:
- Be able to expand easily and cost effectively as the need for additional control locations grow.
- Be easy to install, providing a rapid return on its investment.
- Offer an Xtreme range of usability, from the Receptionist, to the HR Department to the Security and Loss Prevention Manager.
- Be capable of adding features and capabilities as the need for additional security measures grow.
- Be able to deliver interactive color
- Graphics with dynamic icons for mapbased system control.
- Offer Microsoft® type interactive device trees for real-time updating and control of field devices.
- Include simple yet effective photo ID and badging capabilities.
- Provide integration capabilities that match the most demanding enterprise platforms.
- Be IP network centric and converge seamlessly with existing infrastructure.