Are you prepared for asymmetric threats?
SPYNEL wide area surveillance systems are recognized as a major innovation in security perimeter monitoring. The SPYNEL-S features a cooled Mid-Wave InfraRed (MWIR) focal plane array, exhibiting high performance, especially in warm and humid regions. Rotating continuously at up to 1 revolution/sec for total 360° azimuth coverage, it captures real time images with an impressive resolution of up to 30 Mpix. As it produces high-resolution images, any type of targets, of any size, will be automatically detected and recognized, making it far more sensitive and convenient than radar. Monitoring 360 degrees every second, it can catch multiple intrusions coming from multiple directions, unlike PTZ cameras, blind outside their limited field-of-view.
Advanced intrusion detection software
Get full advantage of a Spynel sensor with Cyclope software. Cyclope operates on Windows based PCs and is compatible with multiple screen outputs and user-friendly touch screens. Cyclope provides, at a glance, real time panoramic display (360° strip, annular, radar and zoom views), unlimited targets designation and tracking, immediate threat location (azimuth, elevation, distance), GPS, AIS and radar data integration, automatic control of PTZ systems for target identification, forensic capabilities (timeline, sequence storage and playback), spatial and temporal bookmarks, multiple threats displayed on situation map, fine image stabilization and more.
- Extremely wide area coverage: 360° in azimuth
- Simultaneous and real time visualization, detection and tracking of multiple intrusions in all directions
- Less cameras required for surveillance of wide areas
- Day & night vision even in total darkness
- Improved vision through fog and smoke
- No optical distortion in panoramic image
- Passive: undetectable
- Automatic target detection and tracking
- Easy to set up and to use
- Persistent wide area surveillance
- 24/7 perimeter security
- 360° asymmetrical threats detection
- UAV, USV, low air target tracking
- Border and coastal passive surveillance
- Auto-protection of ships
- Fight against piracy and smuggling
- Night time navigation
- Search and rescue